Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back in the PRC

Hey all. We've made it back. It took me a little while, but I finally figured out how to get around the Great Fire Wall this morning. China has now completely blocked Facebook, Youtube, Blogger and many other great social networking sights. Anywho, I've managed to set Vicky and myself up with a virtual proxy network... so we should be able to access anything you guys can (I hope).

I love the pics of Skee making Mom and Dad their anniversary dinner!

Me and V have settle back into our old apartment and it feels like home.

Every now and then I think about how much work I have to do in the upcoming year and get a little anxious, but most of the time it feel like it'll be OK... just really busy/full.


Some pics from the Waye's visit to Kelowna




No comments: