Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello from Narita Japan

Me, V and Tigree back in China (Last June)



Wow! I hardly looked at the blog all summer. I just went on to send the fam a post and got caught up in all of the beautiful pictures. The Simpson yard is spectacular. I love all the pics of Skee in NFLD.

I had a great visit with Heidi, Aunika and Kris. Aunika is so sweet, I'm glad I got a chance to see her this year. Kids change so fast at that age. The Waye's have all of your gifts from my travel. I hope you all like what I got you.

I am just getting ready to leave my hotel in Narita for the final leg of my journey back to my home in China.

It was a crazy busy summer, and it looks like my upcoming year will be super busy as well. Aside from my classes, I have also began work on my Thesis/Project on the development of the brain and how education can affect that. Essentially, I'm looking to find what methods of teaching encourage the greatest neurological growth/connections.

I will not be able to travel as much as I did last year, but Vicky and I are planning on spending 2-3 weeks touring Egypt... So that will be sweet.

Mom, keep the fall pics coming. I always miss NB in the fall.

I've got to run now. Time to get to the airport.


Love, love, love is the key


:)

Dan

No comments: