Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nanaimo

Vicky and I had 5 days between the last set of classes and the ones that begin this morning, so we went to Nanaiom to visit her mom. Her sister also flew in from Toronto to visit. It was super fun, and they were great people. Here are a few pics of the waterfront, a floating restaurant, a mini golf course and an English pub we went to while there. These pics were taken with a disposable. V and I decided we needed a new camera and were pleased to find the one we wanted at futureshop had just come down in price. (waterproof to 100ft, crush proof, freeze proof, drop proof and takes great pics even if the camera is being shaken as hard as possible).

Since I haven't heard from anybody, I'm guessing no one is able to visit Vicky and I this summer :( I guess I'll pack up all of your gifts and send them up on the bus. I'll let you know when I get it all together.

Joe, I'm sorry I haven't called you while I've been here. I don't have phone, and am not on campus as late as you asked me to call. I love you bro. Tell Caleb his uncle love him too and hopes he is feeling better soon. I sure wish I could have gotten to hang out with you guys this summer. I'll make sure I get out next summer.


I've got to go now as class starts in 5 min

Love you all

Dan



Down at the Nanaimo Waterfront. Some otters swam up to visit with us :)

















No comments: