Saturday, October 17, 2009

WHAT A DAY IN GRANDE PRIARIE

Hello Family....both near and far...xoxoxo

On Friday Isaac and I took many back roads of Alberta Grande Prairie just to see what we could find for a Photo shoot...It was tons of fun...Isaac burned his gas, while I burned my batteries in my DSLR Pentax camera.

Isaac and I never run out of things to photo. We spent the whole afternoon together....and for your enjoyment here are just a few of what we found....Prairie Skies...when a storm is brewing are breath-taking...you will see a few photos of just that...the sky. One was taken my me, the other taken by Isaac..(he has the Photographers gift also)...we saw geese flying south....hawks....bison...cattle.......plowed fields....interesting shed & barn...in fact we could have spent days and days gathering photos and never run out of things!

ENJOY....Mother*(Nana) Standring

No comments: