Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daniel and Vickie

Thank you very much for the pictures of late....I enjoy them so very much. So by the time you get to read the blog you will no doubt be in Egypt...IMAGINE THAT! I am excited for you both.

I know Daniel that you asked mother what she might like from Egypt...and after doing a bit of research I am to understand that the Egyptians are world renown for there exquisite glass wear....such as perfume bottles.....it is not necessarily the perfume itself and I am to understand that one can buy just the bottles....their fame for such glass wear is historical...so find me a extra-nice glass wear bottle...I know that glass can be difficult to transport...so make it a small piece so that it will be easier to protect. It can be antique if you wish. Just whatever.

I am glad that you and Vicky finally received you Xmas gifts! You sounded please..that was nice to hear! I am missing you a bunch...still hoping Dad and I might make a trip to China to see all that you have done. Was sweet to see that Andre named his little boy after you. I am sure we will see you this summer cause both Dad and I plan to be out west here in late summer.

I am very busy helping darling Heidi.....she is a wonderful mother....makes my heart so pleased.

Thrilled for Corinna and Joe...a new little baby!!1 After nine years!! They are so proud...as am I.

Isaac and Becky are doing great. Although it has been a bit of a hard year for Becky as her Daddy is quite sick. She get so lonesome for home....think they might head back east in the next year or so. Becky is a lovely girl and she suits Issac to a Tee! I got to spend some time with them this month.

Mark is thinking about a new job and Roxi is very busy. She is running her Cub group . Still doing respite work for two kiddies, and now has taken on a job for the Autism Family rep for government....Dassi is growing into such a little girl....she really loves her Nana. I wish you could see her Dan. Ahh well I am sure this summer will bring you the honour of meeting both little ladies...oh I mean all three little ladies....as Aunika will have her little sister by then!

I trust you and Daddy and DeeDee and Lavina and BeBe will enjoy the pics of the January babies....I am soon going to post some pics of Heidi and Kris's new home.

May Egypt treat you kindly...and much love to Dad..xoxoxoxox

As ever, and God Bless, Mother

No comments: