Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Again Dan & Vik

Thank you both for taking the time to share it all with us. How neat to look at the pictures....and I might add to the family...it is worth double clicking on them and seeing them large. The detail is fantastic.

Vicky you look so glowing..something very wonderful about your aura in all the pictures. Keep yourself protected from that hot sun....you need to drink lots and eat plenty! I do trust that Daniel is being very kind and tender.

How nice for you Daniel, you express your amazement.....especially the vastness of size in all that you see...and pictures can never do justice to the emotion felt!

I have some pictures I am posting tomorrow....so nice to have a valentine dinner with all the girls,,,(except Vicky, next time maybe)...spondsored by Daddy....I sure hope all the girls remember to call him and tell him what a great meal we had too.

Imagine two new grandbabies to be born in 2010.......Only thing better, then that, would be three!!! Hey anythings possible.

My love to you two...and congratulation....on your travels...thus far!

Mother, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxXOxoxoxo

No comments: