Friday, February 12, 2010

My Darling Son

I DID read your posting in order>...(To all others...start at the bottom and read up)...It was wonderful to follow your trip!

I can only dream of how exciting it is to touch and feel those ancient stones. Your pictures are so appreciated...I look every day.....and am filled to the brim with excitement when you have left your trail!

I got a real kick out of some of your photography tricks ....my favorite being Vicky picking up the pyramids....Every pictures emits such joy and happiness. it was interesting to hear you tell about how dirty the city was and it made me so glad that you saw it before you decided to go there to work!

I adored the pictures of the children. Take as many as you can....I would love to do a photo book on children from around the world....from the places you have been. I especially love the elementary group. Remember the one you took of the children in the rain...on your travels last year. Get a few up-close...to show their beauty!!! Oh I wish I could be with you as your personal photographer.

The boat trip sounded amazing...tell Vicky when I see her again I shall be asking her how she solved the no bathroom dilema!! LOL!

The train ride sounded hairy....but I must say it was nice that you could sleep through it all. I was pleased that you did capture at least one shot. Did you take any pics inside the train?

Oh Daniel, it great that you have Vicky to share it all with. I really think we will see you both this summer cause Dad and I are planing to be out for some of our summer...want to be there for the birth of Baby Standring...and I will be waiting for a SLIDE show and BIG presentation on all of this....smile, smile.

Meantime do keep our appetite wet and keep on posting. I know that you have expressed how LONG it takes to gives us a peek.....but for us on this end of the globe....it means so much!!!

I will return the favor too.....Tomorrow we are having a dinner here at Heidi....and Sunday, Valentines day...Daddy has asked me to have something special for his girls and grand kiddies....So I am taking them bowling and then out for Chinese food(Canadian style). The girls as soooo pleased and excited....it was darling of Dad to send us all such a awesome gift too!

I will post, on Monday, you and of course Daddy some pictures of our events .

Until then...I await your new patch of travels pictures.....

Lovingly, Mother..xoxoxoxox

No comments: