Thursday, February 18, 2010

SWEET

Hi Guys.....
What a trip....what a story to one day tell your children about!
I am so glad that Vicky made you walk the 15ft to the Doctor! Way to go Vick!!! I was sorry Daniel that you did not get to climb the mountian....next time perhaps.

Roxi, Joe, Heidi and I have ALL been following your blog....Joe was over last week and took his time after dinner reading it. Heidi and I often read it together and we LOVE sharing it. Roxi often calls me to share her views. Having told you all that I do trust that they will find time to drop you a note.

Dad was trying to blog today and called to see why he was having troubles....I still see nothing from him...so something must have continued to go wrong.

I have some family picture I am going to post tonight...so by the time you get home to China I hope you get to see them.

Have a great flight home...stay well darling so mother will not be to worried. Who knew that you would ever live till thirty and then go globe-trotting...so I guess a fever or allergy reaction here and there is not soooo bad!!! Especially after all you were through as a little guy.

I love you very dearly son, claim you for HIS kingdom, as promised to Dad and I. You are ever in our hearts. While talking to dad to day we both went to the blog, looked at the pics together...then Dad said to me..."He is such a great boy, sure wish I could give him a great big hug right now!!" Aint dat sweet!

Blessing to your and your darling....xoxoxoxoxox
Mother Standring.

No comments: