Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome Home Daniel and Vicky

Hi Daniel and Vicky

I'm trying my hand at Blogging so I can better respond to all my wonderful families diaries that are Blogged. I so enjoy the pictures from you and Vicky as well as the pics that Mommy posts. I have your pictures pinned up in the bedroom and on the fridge. I'm like you Dan, I'd like to see Etta and Hooty do more Blogging and pics on their experiences. So I'll give my update.
  1. This makes 12 weeks / 3 months living aaallllll alonnneeee with nooo wiffffeeeee. Poor me. Don't LOL.
  2. I was in Quebec City for the week of February 7-12 attending the World Road Congress. There was a lot of countries represented at the congress. Had the opportunity to walk around the old city and enjoy the sites. Some good and some not so good. Bought Mommy a new hat for Lover Day
  3. So now, I'm just working day to day at the office, getting ready for the construction training season

I'm now planning to take a big piece of the summer off, probably June, July and August probably to mid September. Planning on getting a new dog, maybe a golden doodle or a labra doodle ... something Mommy can live with. Might even buy a new truck this spring.

I've haven't any pics so this is all for now. May my God bless you all.

No comments: