Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daddy/Papa surprise Mom/Nana

Guess who showed in Grande Prairie this week. DAD!!! He flew out and surprised ME! I had no clue he was coming at all.

It was Sooooooo good to see him. I am thrilled and now I know he really did miss me....every time he told me he missed me I told him he did not miss me enough yet....cause if he did he would come out and be with me.....HERE HE IS!!!

I will take some pictures, and post them a bit later this week after we say hello to one and all.

Awww it sure is nice to be this loved and care for!!!

Heidi is holding her own...baby is still safe...she is now at 33 weeks...baby is about 6lb, should be 4lb...so it is going to be a big girl....need to get at least 4 more weeks in.

Aunika is doing so well....even though she has the nutrapenia..she remains in good health...we thank the Lord every day for this!

Dassi is waiting for an appointment at the Glen-Rose...she is having a lot of sensory issues. She too is doing much better...we keep her ever in our prayers. Nana see lots of improvement in her development!

Caleb received an award from school for good behavior. He is a wonderful reader and very smart. He has tons of fun at school with his friends. He is also a great singer, like to sing a song called a "Boulevard of Broken Dreams." Has a amazing collection of Pokemon and has collect all the Olympic coins...to date!

Skee is having a good school year also....we (papa & I) went to his science fair yesterday. He was duct taped to the wall.....to show how much tape it took per weight...or something like that....anyway it was pretty cool to see him taped to the gym wall. He is doing amazing in his music...plays in the school band. All the kiddies are on March break this upp-coming week.

I will post later in the week with some family pics of us...we are invited to Joe tomorrow for supper....maybe we will get invited day by day to all our childrens home....now that would be something to show them back home!!!

Mother Standring

No comments: