Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi....Just wrote a long post and LOST IT!!! uggg

This will be much brief-er. First we LOVED your pictures Auntie DeeDee. I guess you guy have become world travellers...fast! I remember when you came home from Disney you took hundreds of picture...and I adviced you to post a modest amount...hehaha...well between the blog and the pentax site, I have seen a few and they are amazing....so do burn me a disk or two....You have taken some stunning photos.

Please note the the following pictures are of Dads/Papa's visit out west here this past week. It was very good to see him. I have been here since December...we have been lonsome for each other. I took no photo's of he and I....but plenty of the grandkiddies and he.....so do enjoy!

Heidi has been in and out of labour...you can bet that when she has her baby....I will be blogging pictures riight away.

Daniel and Vicky...am so glad you are coming to GP...Dad and I will be here then also...hoping for a big BBq with everyone and a big photo shoot of our whole family!!!

God Bless you one and all..........Mother...xoxooxox

No comments: