Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Scott-Isaacs reinactment

Today was The Stations of the Cross at Scott-Isaacs school. Due to the reverance of the program and ceramony, I did not attepmt to go as Hadassah is active at best in a crowd. Kindly, Corralee, a fellow mother in the school, took my camera for me. The pics are not of the best quality because the auditorium was darkend, and none of the ressurection turned out. Even so I have tweeked the best of them on picassa and posted them. I hear he did an excellent job, which I beleive, as Scott-Isaac never does anything halfway!!!!!

On a related note, I had planned to have Skooks hair cut this weekend..... He refused, being he was going to be Jesus wed and the longer his hair, the more authentic he would be. Then this morning I dug through all my old cloths looking for some white shorts I didn't know he needed as he needed somthing to wear after his clothes were "Rent" from him..... (he is lucky I didn't rent him having such short notice).

No comments: