Monday, April 5, 2010

Greetings from Miramichi, all my family

It has been an extraordinary spring. First, the river shed its' ice 4 weeks early in mid-March. I remember Daniel walking across the ice to the Gallants on his 16th birthday; you wouldn't do it this year son. Today is Easter Monday, it's been 26 degrees Celcius and sunny, pretty much the same as the past week. I'm sitting at the back window, open, trying to get a cool breeze. Image the first week of April and it's just like summer. This may bode badly if it continues as this is often a precurser to a bad fire season.
Got the front, 1 side and part of the back lawns raked today and carted away. Someone left a volume of old construction materials down at Turrels Point this past winter, so I started a big fire and burnt it up.
I spoke to Mommy today and am somewhat expecting her home in the next couple of weeks. I sure miss her. It's been a long winter without her even though I visited GP for 2 weeks in March. I have Mobile Crane and a Heavy Equipment programs beginning tomorrow, so it'll be a busy day getting new contracts up and running. I'll need to cut some deals for the rental of the equipment. Standard stuff for dear ol' Dad.
I saw Joe and Corinnas fetal pictures today. WOW, the profile looks just like Joe without a doubt. Gee, Joes the only one producing Standrings. Good work Joe. Your the man.
May the God of your Mom and Dad watch over each one of you is our prayer.

No comments: