Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summer in the Chi

I have to keep this short, as I have to be at school in about 10 min. Dad, it's been really great having you join the blog. I love hearing what everyone is doing. However, perhaps now that you're on board, you could get your own account. It's not too tough to guess who writes what, but your posts always say "Mother Standring".

I and especially Vicky are jealous of your HOT weather. Just waking up it is 1 degree Celsius. UGH. We are at the same latitude as San Fransisco (Bloody weather currents). I think it's El Nino.

By the way Dad, Vicky's birth name is Vasiliki.

Vasillias? Where did that come from? you called her Vasiliki all last summer.

I love the pics of Noni's curls.

Also Caleb looks huge.... When did that growth spurt happen. He's almost as tall as his mom in their last pic.


OK really gotta go.

Love
Dan

No comments: