Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Salutations and Shalom to our 'Growing Family'

It is my distinct pleasure to welcome you, Vicky / Vassillicki (please help me with the spelling again ... I promise I'll remember this time), as the newest member of the Standring family. We are now able to extend to you our great and precious promises and entitles you to all the benefits that come with being a lifetime member of this very exclusive family. This includes being a Blog Member. Lucky you.

To you Daniel, congratulations in your great achievement. I think I now know why you tried to reach me by phone on Monday morning and evening. Sorry, I was fishin'. Please remember, Brother Branham said 'God does not count a man's time when he's fishing'.

Mom is at Gros Morne National Park for 2-3 days doing photography with Aunt DeeDee. She'll be so pleased to hear the great news.

On behalf of THE Mom and Dad, we love you both dearly. My our Lord and God bless you both.

THE Dad

No comments: