Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mom/Nana working hard today!!


When up on the rugged rocks, in a wilderness setting
taking pictures of creatures rare and beautiful,
I found myself full of awsome wonder. And I would say over and over..."You are so good me, God"

Today I felt like a different person in a different world.
In that moment of time, I seemed to get a glimps
of how this world was meant to be.

I have now seen the whales....the eagles...the bear...the moose
and many differnt sea birds, all in this last ten days.

I have climbed hill....cliffs....and crossed rugged stone fields.
I have sailed on a touring vessel, a large ferry, and walked on many
a wharfs. I have talked to countless stangers. I have slept in B&B's and Hostles.
I have caught a man landing a salmon, who was a well known Newfoundland artist.
His pictures are on my website...as a token of his appreaction he gave me (and DeeDee)
a signed book. I have taken pictures of villages that are as they were 100 years ago.
I visited root cellars that hold there own mystrey...amazing thing to see!!!
I saw sheep, duck, horses, cattle, and wonderful Newfoundland dogs..
that care for these animals without a human presents.

I do not have room nor time to detail all these things, but I captured
pictures of it all. I already have over 4 thousands shots
of the wildness of Newfoundland. Being with my sister whom
was able from time to time to capture me capturing my moments of photography
it all seemed l
to good to be true.

I hope you enjoy all my posting over the next few weeks.

Love, Mother/Nana Standring






Posted by Picasa

No comments: