Sunday, October 3, 2010

BIRTHDAY THANK YOU"S

Thank you to Corinna and Family for Birthday song and message.
Thank you to Roxi who call me first and was pleased to have been so!!
Thank you to Dassi whom sang Happy Birthday twice in one day to Nana
Thank you to Isaac calling from the States...He always remembers!
Thank you to Heidi, whom sang with Nonni a happy birthday duet.

Thank you to Daniel(&Vicky) whom call before midnight to wish Mom a happy one.

Thank you to Daddy/Papa for the roses and the Birhtday treat @ pizza delight.

Thank you to Lavina...she was my only friend(more like a sister) whom gave me a ring and a sweet B--day wish.

Thank you to Dee Dee and Joanie sisters are so great to have.

I Thank my wonderful and loving family for all you darling thoughts and wishes on Mothers/Nana 52 year of life............God has RICHLY BLESSED ME!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to you all!

No comments: