Sunday, November 7, 2010

THANK YOU DAN & VICKY

Okay...got in trouble with Daniel this week for spelling VICKY wrong. No more "ie" when I write her name...Vicky with a "Y" from now on!!!! I trust that she had a fantastic birthday even if we spelled her name wrong.

On a more upbeat note....I do thank Daniel for his lovely pictures. We ALL always desire to see what he is seeing. I REALLY TRULY want to go to China...I keep hoping something leans itself for me to do so. I was part of a class action law suit which has now miserable failed...so no money from there. Need to sell my house and I am working hard to do so....but have not as yet....so no money there....so I will keep looking for that"something".

I look at Daniels and Vicky's web site often...just love it!! I talked to Daniel this week, for only five minutes. Daniel said that he only had space for 10 minutes...sooooo after my brief hello I passed it dutifully over to Dad. The two of them talked for 20 minutes....next time I go last!!LOL.

Kisses and hugs to you both Dan & Vicky;
Lovingly, Mother

No comments: