Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jin Niu Park

In my last blog post. I put up some arial photos of my apartment complex and the park beside it. Here are some pics from the park. Vicky and I walk in this park a lot!!!


As you enter Jin Niu Park (translation: Golden Ox Park) you see the golden ox over the waterfall.



Vicky checking out some flowers.



There are a lot of butterflies around the park. I caught this one grabbing a bite



I wonder if Dr. Suess ever saw these???







Ride the bull!



Some trees in front of bamboo. The roots grow way up into the trunk. I think these trees are super cool.



Vicky LOVES the smell of these flowers. These trees are beautiful.



Playing in the bamboo forest. I love the noises in the bamboo forest! a chirping (maybe some kind of cricket?



Bamboo grows a foot a day!!! good thing. This spotted Vickelsworth will eat her own weight in bamboo every day.



The park has some really nice walkways. Palms abound.



These ones are coconut palms.


Love you all. I thought the Dassi Clause pic was awesome!!!

No comments: