Monday, December 27, 2010

Last picture of the Day.



Thank you Corinna for the xmas pictures. You can hardly
imagine how much Papa and I LOVE see them.

It seems that we are extra lonesome this season.
As we are working hard at selling our home, it
creats more desire to be out of here and Out there
with you all.

We missed out call from Daniel on xmas day, hoping he
finds time again soon.

We had a nice time with Stan and Auntie "L" and a fantastic meal.
My laptop has had a heart failure and it is to
be sent off to Lanova hospital as soon as the roads
are cleared and the puralater can come
and pick it up. I am off skype until it is repaired.

I can still e mail...blog and see you tube x mas movies.
The home video ones from you all....of course.

I hope all the grandkiddies enjoy our santa sacks we
sent out. Uncle Joe is bring them to the party at Auntie Heidis'

I love you all....and God Bless.

Mother/Nana






View from the front door at Midnight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: