Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Train from Hanoi to Da Nang (Then Hoi An)

After our day at Perfume Pagoda, Vicky and I caught the night train to Da Nang. The ride is about 15 hours (we slept through about 10 of those). We had a nice cabin to ourselves and really enjoyed the ride.





I thought I would get some reading done... This was the wobbleiest train I have ever been on, and reading was impossible ;) (This picture was taken before we started moving.



The terrain between Hanoi and Da Nag is partly flat land covered in rice paddys. The other half is mountainous and covered in thick jungle... I guess I never thought to take any pictures of the jungle :(



These two pics are taken from the window in our cabin.



Getting off the train. We next caught a 45min bus to Hoi An where we are presently.



You all have my love
Daniel

No comments: