Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hoi An

Hoi An is a pretty, but relatively sleepy little town. We were relieved that it was significantly warmer than Hanio. Most days the temperature here was in the low twenties. Really the biggest draw here is that the town is filled with tailors. Vicky had a couple of dresses made, and I had my wedding suit mad. We also both had custom shoes cobbled for us. I had a few requests from you guys that I didn't end up having enough time to fill, and wish that I had thought to ask before I arrived. Ah well; such is life uh?










An old man will ferry you across the river for a small fee.



I found some boys playing soccer at an old temple. I have taken many pictures of the kids as I travel as per Mom's continuous request.



The goalie was pretty cute.








Stay tuned for Ho Chi Minh ;)

No comments: