Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Naomi Birthday is Tomorrow!

Naomi's birth was one of the most incredible moments in my life. I saw first hand what it would be like to birth your baby at home without the buzz of monitors, IV's, nurses, Doctors, making command. I saw what it was like for a baby not to have any intervention, no suctions, now rub downs, no needles. It was indeed a sight to see her come to life on her own, laying on her mother breast, in a warm pool of water. Music softly playing, lights dim, and no one speaking a word. Naomi went from white to purple to a rosie pink. Then wrapped in a soft blanket and lifted out of the pool by Nana, handed to her Daddy( he was helping mommy out), she beginning nursing just as though she always had. A full moon was peeking in the bedroom window. it was just as though we had order it that way. It was peaceful and loving and something until that moment in time, I had not known that I had missed this amazing way to bring a child into the world! Of course we realize that many a doctors have saved babies and mommies too. I now know for a fact that they also add a lot of unnecessary tactics..just because.....they do. Each grandchild have brought me a blessing from their birth, and a few months after Naomi's birth Nana witnessed our darling new grandson Piercen...and the only baby I did not have the privilege of being present for their grand entrance was Aunika...as Nana was terrible sick. But hey, I figure that she and I got to make that up when I had to care for her and her mommy for 5 month leading up to Naomi's Birth. So tomorrow I will write our Birthday greetings to our Baby Naomi, on the completions of her first year. Nana has missed you all so very terrible...I am trying to sell our home...if not I would be out their right now. I would love to be part of her celebration...I think I will have a little girls party when I come....too make up for the missed parties.....lets see...ummm...Hadassah, Aunika and Naomi...and wellllll... I will be their for baby Piercen first Bday. Oh I feel so cheered at the thought of having parties and holding you ALL. God Bless....Until tomorrow Naomi.......(SMILE)!!!

No comments: