Monday, May 9, 2011

Flowers

It was a wonderful and delightful mothers day. I was taken out to breakfast, lunch and supper...I KNOW>>>WOW. Daddy was the giver of my eating out. I went to service in Bathurst...it was about 6pm when I arrrived home. I had five messages on the phone.
Message 1...from Caleb, "Happy Mothers day Nan"...and he sent me an E-Card

Message 2 was fro m Roxi..."Happy Mothers day from all of us here we love you a whole bunch"

Message 3 was from Joe...Happy Mothers Day Mom, I love you" he was just getting in from work.

Message 4 was from Heidi...Her voice just above a whisper...and sounding incredible tired..Happy Mother day Mom' (Aunika been very sick...not much sleep for the parents)

Message 5 was from Isaac...Happy Mothers day Mommy, I really love you, will call again later.

Now later that evening I found amessage 6 on my Skype....Happy Mothers Day Monm...I sure love you, from Daniel.

I returned all the phone calls, spoke to all my darling children and some of my grandchildren, and even managed to Skype Daniel....That was a GREAT DAY!

Today...with a knock on the door....I was surprised with flowers....just when I thought it was all over until next year. I was thrilled to have Mothers Day extented into today!!

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR YOUR GIFTS, WISHES AND MOST OF ALL FOR YOUR LOVE...XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

MOTHER/NANA..........XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

No comments: