Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daniel and Dad travel to GP from Moncton

Hi all my family. Daniel wanted to view our route to GP so I've decided to share with all you. Maybe we'll do some pics at key milestones.
  1. Wednesday, July 13, we'll overnite at "Super 6" Motel at Moncton on Wednesday nite. Dan gets in at about 11:30pm so that's why I wouldn't impose on Auntie L and Stan;
  2. Thursday, July 14,  we'll travel the #2 to the NB / Quebec border >>#185 to Riviere de Loup >> #20 to Montreal >> #417 to Ottawa. I believe we're overnight at Pierre's;
  3. Friday, July 15, we'll travel the #417 to North Bay >>#11 to Nipigon or we may make it to ThunderBay;
  4. Saturday, July 16, we'll travel the #17 to Kenora >> #1 from Falcon Lake to Winnipeg;
  5. Sunday, July 17, we'll stay on the #1 to Regina >> #11 to Saskatoon ... maybe Lloydminster
  6. Monday, July 18, we'll take the #16 to Edmunton >> #43 to Valleyview >> #34 to GP
I'm hoping someone will step forward to receive Daniel. Since Roxi and Issac have dogs, we don't want Dan to go there. So maybe, ... someone else. But, then again, I'm hoping Mom has purchased a trailer by then, so, perhaps Dan and I'll just head for HOME, wherever home is.

So, there y'all go. Bye bye for now.

The family Patriach.

No comments: