Friday, November 25, 2011

Joseph's 30th Birthday

For all you Moms who are expecting or who have young-ones, you can appreciate the thoughts of a mother on a birthday of her child.  remember the events of that day that brought them on this earth and into you are and how they become part of your heart!

Joe's birth was my hardest, simple because being young and uninfomed I went along with a Doctor, who was heading out on Vacation, so decided to induce me, start labour.

The labour from drugs is like no other labour.  I never ever allowed that to happen again.  Bartholomew Joseph arrived healthy and strong.  He was a darling baby, shy and quite.  He always wanted to be in his mom arms for the first year, nursed all day and night....in fact right from the beginnning Joe preferred the quite of the night. He was the smilely-ist, happiest, fun loveing baby at 2 am.  Then at 8 or 9 am when the house was getting up for the day, my baby was fast asleep.  He had two naps a day until he was almost 4.

 I remember the day of his birth, first seeing him.  His light blond fuzzy head, wrinkled up old man's face. How he slept in my arms. In that moment of time, I could never have imagined the journey he would have taken. How  he would become an English Major, married, had two beautiful sons of his own. He would work in the "Patch" Out west.

Joe my son, have yourself a great birthday with the family....It is Friday night, take everyone out for a treat tonight and think of Mom and Dad too.

We Love You Son.....Happy Birthday!

No comments: