Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dan...Vicky...and my other dear ones.

Hi Dan and DarlingVicky:

No new babies yet.....  But one was due on the 3'd so I know it won't be long at all.  Full moom tonight and well many grand things have happened around a full moon.

Just three more weeks and baby two can safely come!!! Then I will soon be on my way to meet and greet baby number three..... A summer break and back to GP for the forth and final baby of this year!

Thought that I would post a pile of photo...so you can see what I have been up too.  Dad loves the little ones we both had fun at Joe's this week around a windy...chokie...camp fire!  Our trailer is all set up.... I am at Heidi's while Kris is on his hitch.....but I did get one week at the trailer.  Dad has divided his time between the trailer and me! On my next set of day off...I am hoping that Dad and I get a wee bit more relaxed and fun filled days in......should soon be a baby or two to rock!!!

We all love you both.....and oh by the way.....CONGRATS to you both on the completions of your Masters.  The only Masters I ever owned was a Master Credit Card!  It is the Master, not I.....LOL...

Enjoy the photos....

Lovingly,  Mother S




No comments: