Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas photos...........free for all of you!

Hello my darling family:

3 years ago I bought a second hand "Pentax semi pro K10d camera"  it has been my joy.  Back a few months ago my lighting meter began to be finicky.....at first I was able to compensated by changing my settings to accomadate the lighting.  However I began to notice that with the children and my beloved shoots, many photos were either over exposed or under, and it took lots of processing time to make them work.  Now this past month, things really wonked out.  Since it will cost more then the camera is worth, to fix it....I decided to invest into a new one.

I have shared all this because upon selling my trailer( now Sold), I have orded my new Pentax camera  I wanted to let each family member know that I am willing to do family Christmas photos...this can be your whole family...or just the kiddies...for Christmas cards...or for your own Christmas gift, or even for grandparents...hint, hint....  So in the next two weeks(cause with processing time and ordering the photo, it will be December when it is received), pick out some matching outfits....(same colours, even white and blacks,,look nice).... Lets set aside a morning or afternoon.....LETS DO IT!!

My camera should be here by this week...ahhh, yaaaa!!!  Moms, give Nan a call, book your upcoming session, if you do desire to have it done.

XOXOXO.

No comments: