Saturday, January 31, 2015

Agriculture Of Mexico in Todos Santos. Landscapes and Cattle. Homes on the Hills


I cannot really explain why, but to me there was such an amazing beauty in seeing man and animal working the land together.  Only noise was that of the farmer making soft clicking sound of encouragement to the mule.  I watched them and filmed for a wee while.








 

The results are so beautiful looking.  Such a difference from the BIG machines that plant and do the fields on the farm.



I thought this cow was such a lovely and different colour


On the road side between Todos and La Pazs







 I think you can build on anything anywhere in this desert.

 Simplicity....even in the business world




Joe...here are the mountains that we are going to explore on the first of the week




We will take a road right down in between these two mountains.  It is an old highway no longer used
hopefully we can in a fair ways.  Keep posted for the pics...  

No comments: