Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fishing at the "Point" today...another Fantastic Day..... (sigh....smile)


Dad was all settled on the lower rock until a big wave gave him a fright...They suck you right out!






 Hey look at me another selfie...Tehehee
 The BIG cast...He can get that out there some kind of far!!!  Wahoo


 Hey Look at dad....is he RELAXED or what!!  How that Joe?
 Our Audience...I love watching these guys...as they watch us.



 Oh the beauty of it all
 Warm Breeze, ocean sounds, classical music, and a real good story, no interruptions....That was me yesterday.


 Having a go at the fishing...this rod is real heavy.  Here I am thinking, "I would love to catch a big one and make dad green with envy.  LOL

 Hig on the rocks...having a cast before we go home for supper.  We had our lunch on the beach today.


No comments: