Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Todos Santos...The Colours of Mexico

I began my day by getting up to see the sunrise.  Then headed into town with Mark, had breakfast, and off I went for a photo shoot of the colourful Mexican Streets.  I planned on spending
the day travelling main street, but I became overheated, and after one and a half hours,
I WIMPED out...headed for the air-conditioned  car!

 Breakfast this morning....was here. (more photos in sunrise series)














I LOVED THE SHADOWS AROUND THE BIKE!







I bought a hammock from this lady...she makes them right in her store....and she was very sweet spirited lady.  It is the only thing I bought for me. Mine is rainbow coloured and smaller then this one shown here.








I have to inform you that you do not need a doctors prescriptions 
to buy any of the meds you see in these two photo...
yup, you can buy your own prozac..ummm, no wonder we are so happy??!!!











To my older grandsons...these skull were a much better price but are clay glass hand painted.  On November the first they have a awake of the Dead day or something,,....Ask Skee he knows.


No comments: