Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Up At Sunrise and Out for Breakfast. What a Wonderful Start to a Day. ....But Boy oh Boy it is Some Kind of Hot!!!


Sunrise from our upper balcony ....The sun rise at about 6:45 and sets at 6:45 always!




Nana/Mom watches the world wake up




The light changes so fast...Dad joins me at about 7 or so!

Papa/Dad heading back down stairs to our living area


But I look over the toward the ocean, through the palm trees, and notice how golden it all still is!
 Looking right straight down into the Casta's Garden where we are.
 The day is already at 25 and it is only 7:15
 Having Breakfast at a mexican outdoor restaurant 
....the shade and breeze offer some coolish relief.

 Papa/Dad has his coffee and Nan/Mom has mango smoothy, thick and cold!


Your very brave Dad ordered Mexican eggs with beans and avocado...and hot sauce.



I know Vicky.....Mom is having bread and eggs and bacon?  Achilles and I do not like surprises!!!







What a pleasant and great way to start our day...we are so very happy


Joseph...dad is trying to get chilled out...fully relaxed....unwounded....JUST LOOK AT HIM HERE!


I saw this arch and , well, I just had to have a photo of us under it.   
Love that dad brought his coffee cup into the photo.


We found the prices were very reasonable here, and we quite like the set up too...
Yup we will be back for sure!



Well you know how it goes Heidi, Mom always attracts these disabled folk.  Dad went into the
cafe to buy this sweet, but non verbal gentleman a coffee...meanwhile he and I sat on the stairs laughing our heads off, at what???/ I have no idea...it sure was a great laugh. 

  He hangs out here a lot because when dad told the seller what he wanted and why...they knew exactly how he like it...and made it to order for this fellow.  I love taking time for the small pleasures.  He made me happy!
Dad gave him his coffee and we said goodby. 

No comments: