Thursday, January 29, 2015

Week Two...Day "3" Photo of ... "Town in a Dessert" ..... "My Widow in the Morning" ...

At the outskirts of Todos Santos there is a dirt road that goes up a hill...It was a great place to take a picture of this little dessert town!






Som Cactuses are very large...we decided 
to do a few photos with cats and the shrubby trees
which I might add...I really like the trees.







This is a vulture...he joined the seagulls and Pulicans at the 
beach today.






This Pelican was posing on this boat, 
just for me, I believe....He looks like a post card!




I added the next few pictures because I was getting a real charge
out of the little seagull following the big pelican
as though they were real close buddies.


 They stayed together...was comical to watch.


This is proof that Dad missed this sunrise!!!



I woke up. sat up in bed, looking out the window across the room 
and saw this looking back at me
 Then Jumped out of bed, and turned to take a picture of the window
 at the head of the bed
and yes that is Dad all curled up under the covers

 So I paddled outside and this is from our bottom deck, second story of our Casta.

No comments: