Monday, February 9, 2015

Some Interesting Photos of This and That....XOXOX

OH YA...Love is in the AIR!




Without the camera shake, this is what it was suppose to be...(smile)



This is what I wanted to capture...loved the yellow tones.  This was a full moon.  
Here is a funny story, while I was taking this photo, a dog began howling...so I turned
my camera on video, captured the full moon in mexico, with dogs howling and barking 
in the background.  TOO FUNNY!!






We are sitting in front of our BBQ, having a wee bond fire on  the Polappa, our deck,
 after I was done my moon shoot





OKAY....the army patrols here, like the police do at home in Canada.
With the exception of caring them BIG guns.
This made me feel real insecure...thats for sure!





 They even made the poor birds nervous



 Just a quick fly by shoot  He was going so kind of fast too!....hehehe

No comments: