Monday, February 2, 2015

The End of Week 2. Landscapes of Desert and Sea...(that is all there is here)...LOL


Down through the Bambo Plantation.


 Walking the plantations road ends at the ocean!




This  is the dead wood from a cactus...It looks and feels cool
Will be bringing some home, cause it is free...LOL


Look at the size of these prickles.


These roots are so amazing..just had to pose here.


                                                     So Mexican!


Dad and I drove to this resort that has a patio on its roof, and the sunsets
from there are suppose to be incredible.    These photos are from our drive to the resort                          
 Looks like a castle...was very impressive to see.



So we arrive only to find the gate looked and was told it did not open until
5:30.  It was early afternoon, far to long to wait in the hot sun.
The road was so terrible driving up, that we knew we would do it agin.



On our way down the mountain, we stopped for this photo as Dad and I thought
the colours of the stones in the wall were stunning.
 Around the next conner, you could see all of Todos Santos.
 A very religious people with displays of their faith everywhere.
It would be a get collection of photos just shooting their shrines.
As they have them everywhere.  In front of their doors...on roadsides...
at schools....so many as Achilles would say....so many!




Here is the LAW guarding the playground, and SMOKING....LOL



Riding on the back roads of Mexico


Look at this for size.
 I try each day to do a photo of Dad and I together...with something new-ish.
 It would be hard for you to know how big some of these are without someone to compare it too.

some cactus are also very tiny and there are many kinds too.


 These cactuses here are the ones that dry out with the wood that is full of holes.
 CLOSE_UPS

 FIND DAD????


 Grow in any direction you like, branches!!!
 The inside of a dried out cactus.


Love how straight and tall this one is.


Ready .....Aim.....Fire.....

 BIG OR WHAT!!!
 New Branches growing
 Ouch
 Not much shade here to pard ones car.




I know that I have taken many bird photos....but these guys really entertain me.
I sit on the beach and slowly move toward them just to see how close I can get.
My lens that I am using is a very short range lens...so I get pretty close
to get these close up...it is not from a telescope lens at all!

When you see a bird in flight...many times I have gotten to close for the birds comfort.









I think this is my first photo of a buzzards...a desert buzzard, just like on the 
western movies...where they wait for you to collapse from the heat so that they 
can peck your flesh off.   Nahahahahaha







I did use my telescopic lens for this Moon photo. (but it is a very expensive lens and I do not want to expose it to wet and sand so I do not take it to the beach), This moon shot is from yesterday...but tonight we have a full moon...so I may get another shot at it tonight too.


No comments: