Friday, January 22, 2016

Leaving Montana, Seeing Idaho, crossing into Utah for the night. Resting at Sleep Inn in Ogdem Utah.



Montana was so beautiful that we were drinking with our
Eyes all the time. We crossed the boarder around 2pm into
Idaho...It became Prairies real fast.  The closer we came to
Utah, the mountains greeted us once again.
FANTASTIC DRIVE,

  



 This is "Gabby" our guide!  What a way to go!!
 This is "non-Gabby"  He drove all the
 way except two hours this 
late afternoon...he snoozed and I drove.


 We had lunch here around 1 o'clock.  Dad/Papa
loved the cowboy and Indian design.  He had
indian taco...I had fish.  LOL
 Crossing into the next state....the land
became very flat...looked a lot like Grande Prairie.

 I did not get a photo of the Utah sign as 
Dad was in a deep sleep beside me, and
I wanted him to rest longer....so I was driving!

However, just as we crossed over, he awoke, we got gas
exchanged places, and up came this lovely moon.
 It gets dark kind of fast...so I captured a fews drive by
shots of Utah....
 Almost to our destination now...a small comfortable
hotel like comfort inn..call Sleep Inn
 My last photo of the day.  We are sooooo ready
to stop, stretch and call it a day!

No comments: