Thursday, January 28, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday...But Not A Good Ending>>>>Poor Nana




Today we wanted to walk and scout out our town.
So we started at one end and ended at the other.

Here I am talking photos up high on a mountain of\a light-house
and of the sea-side town.  Papa took my photo with
my new water camera, you can see the stairs we Climbed
and the view we saw.  So Amazing

We say a chipmunk on the way up...so took a few cutie shots of him.

         
                                                                            










After our climb, we walked the waterfront
and loved the rustic look of this bearded man.

So off I went to test the sea water, and it is a bit
too cold to really swim.  But it was still fantastic to wade, 
beach comb and smell the salty sea.






We are looking forward to trying the many water front food stands
and today we had, "whole Fish" with beans, 
rice, and French fries...served with Taco, hot, hot, hot sauce!

The flavour of the fish was perfect, crisp on the outside,
soft and juicy on the inside...I even ate the crunchy tail!

While we ate, fresh fish from the sea arrives....you 
just cannot get it any better then this.  YUMMMY






The little birds sit at our feet waiting for the crumbs
This thrilled me ...loved having them here.                                                                       





 Papa is eating dried pork wrine...so full of flavour.



This day was so great:   However at the supper hour
I was streaming baby clams....and when I lifted
the lid, the steam shot onto my hand, causing
my finger to burn badly.  I have a few
other spots on my other fingers...red and 
angry looking...but this finger, burnt and peeled
 and blasted right away.  The hospital was
effective and I am caring for it carefully.
TODAY...I am resting....
ALL IS WELL!







No comments: