Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Looking at Pottery, and Having Lunch: Wednesday Feb 3'd 2016


It is kind of cool and windy today.
Too cool to set down on the beach.
Papa and I saw some big pottery like shops
on our drive yesterday,...so we went back to 
have a inside look today.









I have been shopping back home for a bird bath for
a very long time (three years) and I think
I really love this little fellow...He is 
made of cement....and is very very heavy ...
since we only have the car...he would max out my space
and would be all I bring home for me!
                                                                             


Awww Look at that darling expression


and his bear little feet...He would bring charm to my farm!





I love the Mexican style and bright colours








We had chicken tonight.  With the back bone removed
it makes it lay flat and cook well...
kind of a neat idea!  It tasted delicious too.



I am waiting.......do.dee.dodee...dum!!


Smoke smells good!
   

Preparing our Tacos



Dig in Papa!

No comments: