Monday, February 22, 2016

Winding Down with Two Days Left...... Kind of saying our good-byes.



After four days of resting and being careful.
Papa is doing much better, today he resumed
his long 1 to 2 hour walks.




We often start our outings with a smoothy
Manuel, juices and blends us a mix of 
fresh fruit and veggies.

Here Papa has a fruit with carrots and beets
  This is Manny's fruit stand.  With Manny in the middle



Papa waiting for me to finish shopping and having a photo shoot.
so glad he found some shade....it is 30 today.


They looked so darling...no adults in sight...He was taking care 
of his little sister.




OKAY...Ummmm I have no idea what this is
but it is the middle of town....so I said
"why not get my photo take here too".


Our day ended at the beach, we stayed until sunset
I never get tired of photographing these birds.





Just as the sun slipped behind the mountain, I spotted Papa
coming back from his long walk.




I was waiting for the moon rise...I have not controlled the light from
the moon well in this photo...but I did like the shimmer on the water.




No comments: