Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Market Like No Other: Famous Cicada Market of Hua Hin

This market is an article market ...unlike the street markets and floating market that are sell agriculture goods, and a few material goods.  This was the Thialand artist, and I simple was over the moon about seeing it.  I LOVED so many of the ideas that 'others' had, and turned into goods.  One of my favourites was a lady who took teak wood and coloured tapes and made earrings.... another made wired hairband....leather crafts...and glass blowing animals...on and on.  Then there was live entertainment with bean bags to lounge on....the music was soft and sweet.  There was a live theater, which was not on while I was there.  The paper horses filled the park, they the size of a small horse...colourful in the daylight...they lite up at night.  I so so so enjoyed my walk through the Cicada market.  ENJOY it with me...xoxoxoxo












































No comments: