Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Afternoon Delights. Thailand Hua Hin



We Bought this big orange like fruit..(do not know what it is)
and I cut it in half, like a kid that has a surprise package, once opened, I so 
disappointed at what seemed like wasted skin and inners.
It tasted like a cross between an orange and grapefruit, with its own uniqueness ...
it was more sweet then sour, very slurpy juicy. 
But so little of it that could be eaten.




Hehehehe...My Little fluffy broom!



I LOVE the little man that someone painted on this horse sign!


Not sure what this statue man is doing this poor fish
(fighting him perhaps)....But as I did a close up shot 
of his face...I knew he was losing...He was crying!



The Market....Which is really just a mall!!!



 Papa is loving all the beautiful flowers
 This little guy was making this his very own house
He sure was having fun oping and closing the door


Supper...So many choices!  YummyYum 

 I settled on Roast Duck & Rice Noodles..(do not tell Aunika about the duck!!!)

No comments: