Friday, February 17, 2017

From The Top of the World....Looking Down!

Today was about looking down and getting some photos at the birds eye view.
We went to the Hilton Tower, shot some wonderful shots of Hua Hin. 

While there. we walked a new part of town.  That is alway pleasant.

Then we road the bus to the clift where I took
sunset photos. 
It was Long day, lots of walking and walking and walking!

Hopped of the bus in front of the Municipality building


Got a kick out of the english introductions of this!  LOL


Papa waiting for Nana to finish taking her photos here.
Papa does this a lot while Nana is photographing 


In the elevator heading for the 17th floor.


The view overlooking the bay
HuaHin



The view looking toward the mountains.




Back on the street...This is the delivery man.
Not sure if does not want to be seen...or is protective of the sun
   

So many lovely eateries on this street.


Trying to decide whether to eat looking over the ocean 
or on the street in an open cafe.  Papa is feeling like Pizza



We try here.  Loved the thin cracker-y crust...yummy





An artist making an assigned piece.
 Colourful shrine area.


Papa is waiting while I photograph the rocks and sea.


Reminded me a wee bit of Peggy's Cove!


Bird house, in the rocks

Sea side cafe'


Papa trying out the Thia way of working!

Way up the corner...is a foreteller... He reads your palm



I know that it is wise to let sleeping dogs lie.....
But this one was so happy...must be eating a feast dream?!

 I found this street reminded me of "Old Quebec City"


Sorting her grains.


Look....Boys will be Boy...he was so dear!


 As we arrived to the gateway of the clift...the wires were down.  
Papa just shakes his head!

Strolling along the walls




Here I am waiting for the sun to set so I might get my photo shoot.

I can see O have at least an half hour...so I pull out my book.

In photo one....I am reading the words


In photo two, I look up from my book and see this.

WOW..... I love this library. 


I look down the cliff, and see Papa...   Hi!!!


READY; SET; SHOOT.......




No comments: