Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Our Early Morning Walk ......Hau Hin, Mark and Judith. It was 25, no breeze.



Papa stands at the gate of our apartment pointing
at the strange looking scooter.



This is the lane where we live, we are walking out into
the streets of Hua Hin


The smell from these flower, on the trees what sweet and delightful


To give you an idea of there size.



Papa, with his good-morning greetings.  Ready for a 6 am stroll!


We loved that this monk was travelling along the road, with bear feet
and a happy encounter.  he was pleased to pose for us
...we think....





Papa explores the different shrines



No one was at this village...at all.  I wanted to buy some samples of the 
silk threads....But not a sole in sight??  I look into it again, but it was a wonderful
shoot.




Baby Buddahs???  I liked their happy expressions.



The story of the silk worms....These are the cocoons.  Anyone want me to bring them home one?



Life cycle of the lowly silk worm...in photos




 Beautiful colours that man creates with these threads


Here are the samples...I wanted some, but there was no one there
to pay for them...and I did not know the price!
That gold silk thread was BEAUTIFUL!




I was feeling very self important...The silk lady
off to delivery her goods! (where were the owners?)

The fine work of the weaver.  Made into scarves.  

 Papa finds another shrine to visit...He liked the wood at this one!

 Dress his feet


I love the colours...they make me happy
Decorating the streets for the "new Year"

 Stone rabbits....not sure what they meant
but we had some fun with them..LOL



Food left for the gods...at the shrine
The Figuren below are only as big as my thumb
they were dancing in the morning sun.





I liked this sticker on the motor bike


We stopped here and had some morning fried chicken


Bus


These stars are place here as people make donations
to support a children's fund of sorts.
It was amazingly lit in the morning sun.


A prayer wheel.
Not sure how it is applied.




Papa liking this set of wheels
Vintage 


Heading back home to the apartment 


I love the colours...pretty little homes in a row!


Back to the lane where we live:
Hope you all enjoyed the walk with us.

No comments: