Thursday, February 23, 2017

Our Train Ride To : PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: Seeing the landscape of the North


Arrived at the station a few minutes early, so I took a few photos of this tiger...


Here comes our train. We are excited, and hot.  95 and humid!


 Cooler inhere and a fan to blow on us..note the ceiling

 Hey ...It was my lucky day, Live entertain in the seat ahead!
  

Our Meal... Too Funny...all pre microwaved...Hahaha






Let me explain something, The train was very grubby
and the windows were hazed and spotted, and we are
travelling very fast.....But I HAD to shoot the 
country side, in spite of the photographic impairment ....
It was fantastic to view all the same....
here are the snapshots I captured on a mirky grubby train window
speeding along...hey...not to shappy of a job!



Passing another train..Loved taking this one!

Pass a very deserted looking road.


There is a man in the swamp... gee wize willerkers
   

Started see some mountains///


Wow, love the rugget look of this





And then we saw cattle

Lots of bird in flight...from the noise of the train passing




Look at the porky pine like trunks


Speeding along...I am so glad for all the practice 
I have had taking photos out my car window
as Dad "makes time"  LOL


The dirt roads took on a real gold colour...I love it

Saw lots of these water type plants



THE OCEAN!   we are so close...loved seeing from the train.

Ocean and some islands... It was such a great view.


In the middle of my window, was this emblem ..outside..
I needed to work around it for all my photos...


They really do love building their temples in high places...
makes great photo shoots.... I will not be climbing it today
It is almost 100 degrees and I only have two hour here
before my return trip back to Hua Hin


Arrived...safe and sound and HAPPY!!


This is a very different town the Hua Hin:
It is so so slow paced...almost a sleepy town!



Motor bike TukTuk


Main Street right down to the ocean...Beautiful view


Our walk down Main Street...It is pretty dead.




These are the brooms...made for very short people...
but just look at the workmanship and the different colour straws.


Chicken anyone...Only One Left!

EGGS GALORE!!!!!!! In the heat, in the street!  




The corner...Not many people here


Kind old Papa gives the stone man a cool drink!


He looks so grateful indeed.


Especially for DASSI...I finally found a dragon!



It was a BEAUTIFUL water-front street!  Breathtaking really.


I could not get enough of this boat.  It was so appealing!
and very photogenic 


The long walk out the pier....I did get too much heat
and paid for it a bit later...but I would do it all again..
heat wave and all...It was an amazing walk...such colour 
against the blue and greens....WOW WOW WOW






The view from the end of the long pier.





It was shaped and made like a pineapple...tried to capture that.


The temple on the hill from the pier instead of the roadway.


Back on the main drag....will now walk up to the train station.

A tree in full bloom 


Looking into the gated school yard.  When the kiddies saw me
they all rushed over to say high...and they made this
pose for my picture...  So sweet


The food stands



Will post our return walk and homecoming photos in another
blog....This is all for now...xoxoxoxNana

No comments: