Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Walking With The Elephants Monday February 6 2017




In This first Photo, Papa and I are Saying
"Happy 40th Anniversary "  We were both
pretty emotional....and we felt fantastic.  So glad to
have this moment captured by our photographer.

We enjoyed our elephants..they were so beautiful!
My elepant's name was "LUCKY" is is 38 years old
Mark's was "Nocornpa" is is 18..... accent on the first syllable.

Elephants live for a hundred years...so they were both quite young.






I know I look kind of sad here, but I was so moved by the fact that they were captured....I did not want to ride them at all...just photograph them, and love them.  However, after I decided to ride one, the elephant was so happy to have a ride and go into the jungle, that I realized that this was the best part of its day....playing and roaming in the jungle.  Like a horse, they have a great abilities and love to work. My elephant felt my love and I hers... together we did infact have a great time.  Thank you "Lucky" for a wonderful encounter... I never forget walking with the elephant! I hope somehow you remember me.
















No comments: