Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas from Mexico: We love you all!


Nothing needs done....nobody needs me..... Fa-la-la-la-la-la...SWEET!

 We are having milk and cookies by the sea shore...Facing the sea, at night in town square
 Okay, Look...You have machine guns, I have a cane....Tell me what you want...I am listening!!




Christmas in San Filipe



This fellow takes his business right with him...Soooo Cool

Papa and Nana collected sea shell....so we could make you all a CHRISTMAS WISH
Awww look at us work it all out!

















After we were done making our christmas sea shell sign...Papa relaxed on the beach and Nana took some really great shots of the sea coming in washing the shell.  










Papa work up and said..."Hey lets go out to breakfast"
I said..."Lets go"
AND WE DID!!






HERE WE ARE SINGING>>>>>>>>  "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"



This is the Outside of our apartment.
Ours is the upper right one!


No comments: