Friday, January 19, 2018

The Food Of San Filipe:

Papa and I bought tickets on Wednesday this week (Jan 17th) to sample food at 16 different restaurant on the Melacone of San Filipe.  It was a lot of walking...20 plus blocks.  What an adventure!



Ticket in Hand

 Our starting point, "Fat Boys"   
This was stop number "11" 
because we wanted to eat here last.
For the recorded, we visited the coffee shop again
did not make it to three places....but hey, this was great!



Stop "1"  Chompos we ate Pizza


Papa is waiting for his Pizza...Yum
  

Selfie...while I wait too....


Stop "2"  Taza Coffee:   Dessert first...Oh Yaah!
  
Custurd Cake, and Coffee


Stop "3"  

Lots of Hot Sauce here!

  

Toppping for our upcoming Deep Fried Cod in a Soft Taco shell

Snacks while we wait.
  Cooking our fish!


Mariscos Stop "4'  Rice, Hot Sauce, and fish



I am having a ball today... I am wearing my camera vest.
because I need both hands to eat......


Viesta:  Stop "5"


Butterflied shrimp in coconut coating, rice. (MY FAV)

He loved it too


Rikki Kikki STOP "6"


Papa had pork taco...Nana had chicken taco.


This little baby was cleaning the tables...look at her cheeks!


The Taco Factory Stop "7"  Raw Sushi ....  


 Papa dug right in..... I skipped this one!

 Stop "8"  Rice & Beans


Buffet style...Soup, Rice mix, Macaroni cream salad




Stop "8"  Shrimp or Fish Taco...Tons of toppings




Stop "9"  Rosi



 Rice and Chicken in a deep flavoured BBQ sauce.

 La Viquitas  Stop "10"


Tomatoe Bean Pie.... (Not my Fav)

Cooking the pies

No comments: